Malibu Elementary School Site Council Members
- Half the SSC membership is composed of school staff members.
- Classroom teachers comprise the majority of the school staff membership.
- Half of the SSC membership is comprised of parents and/or community members, and, at the secondary level, students.
- Parents on the committee are not employed at the school. (Employees who are parents of students at the school may serve as staff representatives; employees of the district who are not employed at the school may serve as parents.)
- No SSC seats have been reserved for any individual, group or position not identified and selected by their peers. (e.g.: assistant principal, union representative, student council president, parent of EL student, parent of GATE student)
- No additional criteria has been required to serve on the council.