Plan for Student Acheivement (SPSA)
The School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) identifies and addresses the instructional needs of students and specifies how categorical funds provided through the Consolidated Application will be used to accomplish the goals outlined in the plan. State guidelines require that the SPSA must:
- Identify site-specific achievement goals based on a variety of student performance data.
- Describe specific instructional strategies to accelerate student learning.
- Describe the ways in which student progress will be monitored on a regular basis.
- Identify interventions for students not achieving.
- Determine the necessary professional development for staff.
- Delineate strategies for parent communication and engagement.
- Reflect estimated costs and funding sources.
- Involve consultation with other site advisory groups.
State regulations require that the School Site Council (SSC) be the group responsible for developing and revising the SPSA in collaboration with the site instructional leadership team.
Please see the links below to read the current School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) for each school in our District.
Edison Language Academy - English
Franklin Elementary - English
Grant Elementary - English
John Muir Elementary - English
Malibu Elementary - English
McKinley Elementary - English
Roosevelt Elementary - English
Webster Elementary - English
Will Rogers Learning Community - English
Edison Language Academy - English and Spanish
Franklin Elementary - English and Spanish
Grant Elementary - English and Spanish
John Muir Elementary - English and Spanish
Malibu Elementary - English and Spanish
McKinley Elementary - English and Spanish
Roosevelt Elementary - English and Spanish
Webster Elementary - English and Spanish
Will Rogers Learning Community - English and Spanish