Will Rogers Vision Statement
To inspire, educate, and value all learners.
As a STEM school, we engage in inquiry-based learning that spans disciplines and is culturally responsive.
Guiding Beliefs & Principles
As a community, we:
- know that all children can learn;
- believe that social development is as important as academic development;
- create a nurturing environment, in which students, parents, and staff members feel valued;
- integrate technology to enhance learning;
- design rigorous, standards-based learning experiences that meet students' diverse needs;
- provide learning opportunities for students, parents, and teachers that encourage lifelong learning;
- collaborate with parents and the greater community to support student success.