Campus Visitor Entrances
Welcome to the Samohi Community!
Visitors to campus should know that our campus entrances have changed to better serve our community both on and off campus. Please plan you trip accordingly.
The gate at Michigan and 7th Street is open all day - for walk ins only.
Visitors need to sign in at the Seventh and Michigan gate when entering campus.
There is limited parking along Seventh Street.
There are five gates open for students to enter and exit Samohi in the morning and afterschool:
- Seventh Street and Michigan Avenue
- Seventh Street at the south end of the English Building
- Fourth Street between the football field and the DoubleTree Hotel
- Olympic Blvd. at Sixth Street (Tennis Courts)
- Olympic Blvd. at Seventh Street (Innovation Building)
At the start of the day, these gates open at 7 am (or earlier for student activities) and close ten minutes after the Period 1 bell. All gates open at 3:31 p.m.