FDAC Meetings - Santa Monica
2021 - 2022
All FDAC-Santa Monica meetings will be held on Zoom from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. or as noted.
Request To Address The Facilities Advisory Committee
Instructions for Public Comments
If you wish to make a public comment regarding an item that is scheduled for this meeting, please visit: Request to Address the Facilities Advisory Committee and follow these instructions:
- Posted near the top of the FDAC Meetings - Santa Monica webpage, you will find instructions to “Request to Address the Facilities Advisory Committee”. In order for a member of the public to address the committee, please complete the form and e-mail it to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com prior to the beginning of an item, and preferably prior to the beginning of the meeting. This will take the place of the “speaker chits” available at meetings.
- Speakers will fill in their name and select if they wish to address the committee regarding a specific agenda item or during General Public Comments.
- The FDAC committee members and FIP staff will meet in-person in the FIP office: 2828 4th Street, Santa Monica, CA
Members of the public and other staff will be able to log in via Zoom webinar posted under the meeting date below.
Public Comments VIA ZOOM: Assembly Bill 361 (9/2021) added section 54953(e) to the Government Code, authorizing a local agency to use teleconferencing without complying with the teleconferencing requirements imposed by the Ralph M. Brown Act during a declared state of emergency under specific scenarios. The law remains in effect until January 1, 2024. The Board of Education will adopt a resolution each month in compliance with AB 361 to allow for teleconferencing at next month’s meetings. Members of the public can observe a SMFDAC meeting and give public comment virtually by filling out the online Request to Address The Facilities Advisory Committee form linked to the top of that meeting’s webpage. A person must complete the form prior to consideration of the specific agenda item the person wishes to address. Persons wishing to speak on an item not appearing on that meeting’s agenda may speak during the General Public Comments section by filling out the same Request to Address The Facilities Advisory Committee form prior to the beginning of General Public Comments.
- When it is time for the speakers to address the FDAC, their name will be called and the microphone on their Zoom account will be activated for the allotted time. Speakers should rename their Zoom profile names to their real names to expedite this. When the allotted time for the comment has expired, the microphone for the speaker will be muted.
- Committee members may not engage in discussion of issues raised during “Public Comments” except to ask clarifying questions, make a brief announcement; make a brief report on his or her own activities, or to refer the matter to staff.
May 23, 2022
Watch Virtual Meeting
The Committee and FIP staff will meet in-person at the FIP Office: 2828 - 4th St., Santa Monica, CA.
Members of the public and other staff will be able to log in via Zoom at:
Meeting ID: 865 9267 8842
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,86592678842#,,,,*646687# US (San Jose)
2020 - 2021
2019 - 2020