Bus Safety Rules
Bus Safety Rules as posted in each and every schoolbus:
- All students are to remain seated at all times, and must use their seatbelt.
- No loud conversation.
- No singing.
- No rough conduct. No calling or whistling to people from the bus.
- Keep all objects and all parts of the body inside of the bus. Keep feet on the floor.
- No unnecessary noises.
- No profanity.
- No eating, drinking, or chewing gum.
- Pupils are not allowed on bus wearing athletic footwear with cleats or spikes.
- A teacher or coach must accompany each group of pupil on any curricular trip.
- No smoking.
- Students may not get off or on the bus at any stop other than their own.
- Bus Passes are required to be shown on every regular Malibu bus route.
- All buses will eventually be equipped with video surveillance systems to ensure student safety.